Friday, November 18, 2011

introductions.



Chances are, if you're reading this you are already familiar with me//my work.  However, if you've just stumbled upon my little corner of the web, then let me introduce myself.
I'm Zie Campbell, designer and illustrator. I'm a full time student, part time super hero, and I work at a craft store on weekends.
I'm nineteen and enjoy pretending to be a grown up. I craft a good bit, drink tea and coffee, and collect odd bits and ends. Currently, I'm collecting the letters Q & E, bugs, globes, the number 5, and tacky snow-globes.
I have a fondness for rain and sleepy Sundays. I love laughter and have one tattoo with many more to be added. I'm contemplating a drastic change to my hair.
I'm always glad to hear from you on any subject, even just to chat! ziecampbell@aol.com
And yes, I'm still rocking the very outdated AOL nonsense. With no plans to change in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie