Wednesday, January 4, 2012

This Message is Brought to You by the Letter "B"

B. Suddenly, I find that I love that letter. So today, let's talk about everything wonderful and pretty that is B.
First off, let's talk about this girl. Have you seen how adorable she is? And I love this bow. In fact, I just love bows in general. Especially when paired with cute curls and a dotted top. :]
Perhaps I've gotten a bit carried away, heh. But these are too cute!
BEARS. I love bears.  
And Bacon. And that is all

4 comments:

  1. such a cute post, bows are pretty awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the letter B, thanks to my name. All my kids will be getting B names too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah, thanks Megan! and I adore bows. It's kind of insane how much I love them.

    ---
    And as a "Z", Bre, I have thought about if I ever had children naming them a Z, too, hah. But we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza, I just discovered your blog and imagine my absolute delight coming across this post! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie