Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tried This Tuesday

Another once a week post to introduce! "Tried This Tuesday" It too, is geared to helping me stay on top of my list.
#17: Try something new everyday.
And while at first, I thought that might be a bit too intimidating for me, I realized that even trying a different way of doing my hair counts. At least, to me it does, heh. Lately, I've been playing around with quite a few new beauty/care products. Especially new nail polish. Because I'm sick of my old brand.
My new favorite nail-polish, Essie. It works so well! It dries rather quickly, and is pretty good about not chipping. Especially when you use their no-chip top coat. Plus, the color in the bottle, is exactly the color it dries. :} And they are EVERYWHERE, which is a plus for me because I'm a broke college kid, heh. My favorite color being "geranium" and the "no chips ahead" clear coat.  I really could rave about this for quite some time, but I'll stop now,  promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie