Friday, February 3, 2012

Found Friday

This week has been enormously lovely. Lovely friends. Lovely weather. Lovely, lovely, lovely. So of course, I wanted to share all of the lovely things I found this week.
I love cities.
Anyone who knows me in "real life" will call me a liar if I say I want this camper. Ha, I hate camping. But I do love how it's decorated. Perhaps a little nook in for my -future- house. :]
Everything, everything, everything about all of this.
This bed.
I adore clean, colorful design.
Princess Bride design. Need I say more?

What did you find this week? 

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully, some of my readers will be finding YOU today. Just mentioned your blog and shop on mine.
    Love you, toots.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie