Friday, February 17, 2012

Found Friday

Hello, all! I hope you've had a wonderful week. Meanwhile, I'm popping up to share a few little things this week, mainly focusing on design/tools.
As a graphic design student, we spend a great deal of time focusing on typography, pretty fonts, etc. And over my two years, I've collected nearly a billion-kajillion different typefaces. So here are a few places where I have found little free gems:


& then, Font Squirrel.

And just for giggles, here are a few other places for inspiration & resources:

Meanwhile, that's all for now. I'll probably think of ten more things as soon as I post, so be looking for a part two to this post, soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie