Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Good afternoon, darlings. I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines! Mine was spent working at the craft store and then spending a rather lovely evening with the girls. (Yes, we celebrate Single's Awareness Day, heh.) 
Meanwhile, I wanted to share a few little things with you today. This week I was surprised by an appreciation post by Miss Kaley who took some absolutely gorgeous pictures of a little package I sent her. 


I couldn't be more flattered and honored! Thanks, Kaley! 
And then, recently I did a guest post over here. In which I was asked to talk about the types of things that inspire me, and how I take my inspiration and make something of it. So you should check that out.
What are you guys doing this week?

2 comments:

  1. I'm still loving that 'Thank You' card. And thanks for posting my blog. So glad you could do my very first guest post! Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie