Friday, March 2, 2012

Found Friday

So this is the Found Friday "Folks" addition. For the past week, my family has been camping nearby and it's been lovely to be able to see them. Especially since this entire semester I really haven't been able to go back home. 
And we've had quite a bit of fun and adventures. Trying new, organic food stores, antiquing and odd dinners. And taking classes down at the scrapbook store. (Yes, I let mom talk me into scrapbooking for a bit, heh.)
 A few snap shots while out antiquing out in Franklin. I found lots of lovely little things.
And then some yummy foods to try. Chocolate covered Oreos, Poppy-seed scones, lemon curd, and English tea from Whole Foods. And then, some rather amazing organic tomato soup, goat cheese, and pomegranate Italian soda. SO YUMMY. We also tried quite a few different chocolates, candies, and fruit bars, but most of those were... well, not quite as yummy.
But while it's been a hectic week, hanging out with my family and trying new things and going on the little adventures has been quite fun.
Until next time, m'dears!

2 comments:

  1. English tea is the best, and I'm not just saying that because I'm English :D

    Chocolate covered Oreos wow they must have been delicious!

    http://my-own-treasurechest.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like the perfect adventure to me! That little pink owl is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie