Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tagged Tuesday

So everyone knows that little 11 things game that's been running around the web lately, well, I got tagged by this lovely gal a few days ago. Thanks, luv! & Let the game begin. 
Rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things about you.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you’ve tagged them.


  1. I love food, hate pickles. 
  2. I love organized clutter.
  3. I own entirely too much black.
  4. I have one tattoo on my arm, but have plans on getting at least another 6 or 7.
  5. I geek out over too many things. 
  6. Harry Potter is real life.
  7. Spiders are little demons that have crawled up from the very pits of Hell. 
  8. I'm in love with Ke$ha and not even worried about how many friends I'll lose when they find out. 
  9. When I was little, I wanted to be a dentist. And then I realized that involved teeth. 
  10. Greatest weakness: Gerard Butler. Hands down. 
  11. Favorite shows: Doctor Who, Ancient Aliens, & The League. And a bunch others, I'm just too lazy to think of them all. 
Here are the questions I was tagged with:
1.Name one of your collections, i.e. owls, rubber stamps, etc.
Tacky snow-globes. 
2.What has been your favorite place to travel?
Wales, UK. So beautiful. 
3.What is your favorite holiday?
Hands down Halloween. Playing dress up for ever. 
4.If you were to learn a foreign language, what would it be?
I know a little Spanish (very little), so I'd either like to keep going with that, or French. Because you can say  the meanest thing ever and it just sounds pretty. 
5.What is your dream car?
The Batmobile. 
6.If you were an animal, which one would you be?
A giraffe, if only because they're tall and clumsy like me and I don't think it'd be that hard to adapt. 
7.Which era do you see yourself drawn to the most (1940s, 1920s, etc)?
I'm a huge fan of the early 1900s-late 1950s/early 1960s. I love each one of those eras for completely different reasons. 
8.What’s your favorite magazine?
Molly Makes, the cutest craft magazine in the world. 
9.What’s your favorite breakfast food?
Cheese burger. 
10.Warm weather or cold weather?
Medium? I love a good mix. Not too hot, not too cold and all of that. 
11.How many tattoos do you have, if any?
I currently only have one, but I'm getting ready to go get a couple. 

And the 11 questions for those I tag: 
1. Pepsi or Coke?
2. Soda, Soda-pop, Pop, or Coke? 
3. Cats or Dogs?
4. Quick, something that rhymes with monkey.
5. Earliest memory?
6.What's to your immediate left? What does it feel/smell like?
7. Where is the last place on Earth you'd like to go?
8. And one place you'd love to go?
9. How do you feel about our abandonment of Pluto? 
10. How many shoes do you own?
11. You've been given $145,001.99. Tax free. What do you do? 

&For those I tag, post a link to your post in the comments! :]

1 comment:

  1. I love this! You hate pickles?! I think im obsessed with them. And i'll have to check out that magazine you mentioned. I'm interested in finding some new reading inspirations. Also, i'm about to have a cheeseburger for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie