Friday, April 20, 2012

Darling Dear Mobile

Hello, m'dears. Still enormously busy and exhausted. I was up most of the night working on an illustration piece and decorating for this little thing I'm having for my sister. (Again, more on that later this week.) But for those who missed it,
Darling Dear has gone mobile! :D
So last weekend, I made a bunch of little goodies and packed them all up and took them to the yART sale at my school. There were food trucks, icecream, crafts, workshops, and a bunch of art vendors. It was actually quite fun.
1. My mess before I really started crafting. I completely destroyed my living room.
2.I have this little magnetic board that I posted some work on and some little signs. It was a fun way for me to display things that otherwise just look like stacks of paper/prints.
3.My booth. It wasn't the prettiest, but I made it work.
4. Mostly set up. (I think there were like two or three minor changes after this that I forgot to snap a pic of, but it was pretty close to this.) Still not the best, but I thought it was pretty :]

But meanwhile, Darling Dear is going mobile now. I've got quite a few different things planned for the following months and I fully intend to go traveling with The Little Pink Studio (hopefully) next summer. So get ready, world. :D

And for anyone wanting to stay up to date on the where & when, head on over to twitter. I promise not to live-tweet too much >.<

3 comments:

  1. The stall is SO cute! I really want to travel but the only way I can do it, is if I win the lottery! I hate twitter I signed up and deleted it in the same far too confusing for me!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, your booth was so adorable! I love the vintage suitcases! I hope it was a successful day! I don't know why all the !!!, but I kind of do talk like that in real life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute. Wish i could've stopped by!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie