Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Illustrations

Ladies and gents, hello there. I've had quite a few people ask what has been keeping me so busy lately. Finals start this week, and I've been working on a ton of huge projects, my favorite being the children's book I'm illustrating. Here are a few of the pieces I'm working on: 




And if you'd like to see progress shots and how I did the last one here, then check this out. :]
I'll share more on this when it gets a bit closer to being done. :] Have a lovely day, darlings.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, these are amazing. You're super talented!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! These are awesome. Keep up the good work girl! Amazing. I love em.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie