Monday, April 9, 2012

Weekend at a glance

Hello, darlings! Happy (late) Easter! I hope everyone had a lovely little weekend. Mine was well spent. No, I didn't get that much that I needed done finished, but I spent time with my family, crafting, and just relaxing. A very needed little trip to the lake. 
But I just wanted to pop in a share a few little pictures of the weekend with you. 
 My puppy. I'm heartbroken that I don't get to see my family much these days, but I don't think anyone misses me quite as much as this little guy. He will find the smallest, most uncomfortable spot to shove himself in, if it means he gets to snuggle with me.
And here are my oldest niece and nephew at the top, my great-grandmother on the left, and the newest niece and I on the right. It's crazy how big and silly our family is. We've been so blessed as to have four generations all living (mostly) close by. It's wonderful. 
And here we have my Easter basket, my little pins I made, and my sister's camper. I, myself, am not a fan of camping. However, I'm the only one out of the family. The rest of them love it. So much so that my sister, for her 18th, asked for a camper. And there it is.
 But anyway, I had quite a bit of fun making pins and plan on making some more just as soon as I get the chance. 

Oh, and then this happened. I've chopped off all my hair. Nearly 7.5 inches! It's a bit hard to tell in these photos, especially since my hair is straight (shocking, I know), but it's pretty short. And so far, I love it. :]
I hope everyone had a lovely weekend and I hope you all have an even lovelier week!

3 comments:

  1. Aww, I love family time its the best. I only love camping when its sunny, otherwise it makes you feel miserable. Your newest niece is so cute, I have a cousin who looks the same age roughly :D
    You did it then, it looks gorgeous!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That camper is so cute! And the short hair really suits you. I can't pull it off, because I end up looking like a guy :( But it looks lovely on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that camper! And Mr. Curtis is a cutie. I'm about to cut my hair off too because it's getting on my nerves. Looks like the perfect weekend! I was working all of it so it wasn't the most fun.....

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie