Tuesday, April 10, 2012

What's in my bag...

Hello, darlings. Just popping in for a bit to share what I'm carrying around right now.
1. A little wallet from Target that I bought a few years ago. It's great for small bags, simply because it's thin and long. And I'm one of those folks that cycles through bags and wallets, and never gets rid of them, hah.
2. My little journal.
3. Washi tape and a little pad of sticky notes, just for decorating and quick notes for the journal.
4. Chapstick, hair clippies, and a few little bits that my grandma gave me that I never seem to remember to take out of my purse.
5. PENS. I LOVE PENS. Currently, I'm rocking the newest Sharpie Pen. I love it. Dearly.
6. And then, of course, the bag. It's a new favorite and was pretty cheap at Forever 21.

Also, on a side note: I did a guest post for Miss Joanne over here, where I show my process for an illustration. Thanks lovely lady for letting me play on your blog! :]

2 comments:

  1. I have a wallet similar to that from target. It's falling apart now, but I love it!
    I'm in love with pens too. Have you ever heard of this thing called a 7 year pen? I'm dying to get my hands on one!

    Checking out your guest post now, love!
    -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need to put a journal and washi tape in my bag for those handy, on-the-go posts. oh, and my instax too!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie