Wednesday, May 9, 2012

IF:"Hitched"


Ok, so maybe Summer break is bad for me. Or too good, depending on how you look at it. Third blog post in a day? Am I on a roll or just enormously bored? 
But anyway, this Summer I wanted to get back into the Illustration Friday game. So here is my post for this week's theme: "Hitched"
I have a feeling that they are quite the sassy little couple. She likes hot tea with entirely too much sugar, and he likes soda: breakfast, lunch and dinner. She listens to American pop and he listens to jazz. She hogs the covers, he snores. They just got hitched & now they're ready for their happily ever after. 




2 comments:

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie