Monday, May 28, 2012

My Very First Out Fit Post!

You guys! I finally decided to share my very first outfit post with you. I've always been hesitant in doing so, simply because most of the bloggers I see that do these kinds of posts are skinny-minis. Not to say that I'm uncomfortable being one of those plus-sized bloggers, because I'm not. It's who I am & that's fine by me. But I just didn't think anyone would care what a plus-sized twenty year old wears.
And then it was pointed out to me that I'm quite stupid and that there a tons of blogs and websites and twitters dedicated to nothing but plus-sized fashion and all of the other girls and boys out there who are thick and fabulous. So here's my little contribution.
This was worn on the first day of the trip my sister and I just took. I wanted to be comfortable but cute for our first day of stops. & As I wear a dress or a skirt every day, my comfy/cute is a little red skirt & a creamy dream cardigan. Both are surprisingly from Old Navy, and I say that because it's been quite a long time since I've found anything that I like there. But I gave them another shot recently, and BOOM, five new little outfits.
Meanwhile, there's a picture of my tattoo. I've had a couple people ask me what it was/where it was, so there you go, folks.
That is my absolute favorite ring, currently. I keep finding myself wearing it & not even thinking about it. It's just fun. And as for the neckless, it's a pretty clear crystal with gold framing. And as it's clear, it matches everything. No matter if I'm wearing white or bright purple. It just goes. :]
But I'm curious what everyone else finds themselves wearing all the time? Do you have a favorite piece that just completes every outfit?

Wearing:
Cardigan: Old Navy 
Skirt: Old Navy
Belt: Thrifted from my sister's closet ;)
Shoes: Target
Sunglasses: Target
Necklace: Forever 21
Ring: Earthbound Trading Company


21 comments:

  1. Your fashion post is way better than all of my fashion posts combined. You are lovely, and I love your skirt and your tattoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love your photos and outfit! That skirt is so cute.
    Abby
    www.onlyimpossibleuntildone.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I think it's been a real success and hope you continue with it.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well just look at how cute you are! Red looks good on you. And that elephant ring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great first fashion post, I love it. And I love what you've done to your blog! The skirt is incredibly cute, I may have to have a nosey no Old Navy myself. And as a tattoo fanatic, I love yours. Seriously, I have three - so I may have to do my own tattoo post.

    Oh, and I DO have a piece that brings all of my outfits together. It's a necklace also, and it's just an old Etsy find, a stop watch necklace. I love it! You can find it here: http://dipandchip.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/what-i-wore.html#more

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post and your outfit! You're super adorable!
    Your jewellery and your tattoo are so cute, love them as well :) I never really know how to accessorise my outfits..
    I'm also a plus size blogger, and I also wear dresses or skirts almost every day, I'm glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad you did share because you are effing gorgeous and I LOVE this outfit!

    x
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your outfit! The ring is gorgeous and I adore your tattoo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found you through BBN! I LOVE your ring, holy cow (or elephant? Sorry, bad joke)!
    Anyway, you have a darling blog, I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So happy to be your newest follower. I enjoyed my visit to your sweet blog. Great post and the Ganesha ring is terrific. Sending Hugs! P.S. there's still time to enter my giveaway if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic first outfit post! I love that skirt and cardigan together (I'm a sucker for a good cardigan!), and that necklace is beautiful. I saw this post go by on Bloglovin' and had to stop by. Love your blog/style! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness! You are TOO CUTE! Keep the outfit posts coming, you did a lovely job! PS That skirt is adorbz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous outfit, defiantly way too cute! I love your tattoo and ring. I wish I had a piece of jewellery that compliments everything!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the ring and the necklace, too! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Seriously cute! You should do more outfit posts. Btw, what did you use to make the labels for you photos?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think ur outfit is fab! U should def do more of these! I didnt think had a favourite piece but I do find that I always reach for a plain gold, pendant necklace I got from Urban Outfitters quite a lot! Like u said it just goes with everything lol!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes! So glad you did this. Being plus-sized myself, I love see other plus-size bloggers and their outfits. I've been trying to work up the courage to do it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi I love your outfit you look fab I'm plus size myself and love seing plus size bloggers and their ootd if you have a sec please have a look at my blog www.adressisforlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Totally adorable! :) I LOVE that necklace! :)

    xo Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are really pretty young girl.. Please be sure that your size is very normal.. And your wear is very cute on you. My daughter (she is 18 years old) is ashamed of her plus size all the time. But I always say you are very beautiful with your size. Be sure dear my new fiend...:))

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie