Monday, June 25, 2012

Hello Monday: It's Paper Dear, FAQs

Happy Monday, m'dears! I hope you had a wonderful weekend :} Mine was lovely. 


Since launching It's Paper, Dear the other day, I've gotten so many questions about the project that I wanted to take time out of the regular Hello Monday postings to answer them.

"I get what kinds of things are going to be in it, but I want to know what it's going to look like." 
Above is a little hint at some of what's coming in July's box. Now, I want to clarify. Each box is a little different. All boxes have the same ingredients, but maybe one box has red tape and another has blue. It's Paper Dear is a box filled with things I've found, collected and made, as well as donations/gifts. It's not a cookie-cutting factory, it's a quirky, fun, hand-crafted treasure box. :] 

"What kinds of papers are going to be in the box?" 
Everything from vintage and antique papers, to modern scrapbooking/smashbooking papers. To things made of paper that I'm sure you're going to love! 

"Do you ship internationally?"
I've gotten this one more than any other, and I'm sorry for any confusion on this matter. I should have stated this from the start, heh. Yes, I am able to ship to any country of your choosing! If you live outside the USA, please just send me an email or message letting me know which country & which package (1 or 3 months) you'd like. That way, I can calculate accurate shipping. 


"What's "for our sponsors" mean?"
I'm assuming you mean in the illustration below? That is referring to anyone interested in sponsoring the box. It will include anything our sponsors have gifted for that month & their business card/contact info. (For more information on being a part of It's Paper Dear or working with us, email me at: ziecampbell [at] gmail.com) 




And I think that concludes the FAQs at this point. However, if you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask! 
Also, there are still two (edit: there's only one left!) spots open for the extra hand-made gift! So grab yours while you can!

UPDATE-- If you're currently stumbling on this post, thank you for stopping by! I get questions often enough about IPD. Just to be clear, IPD has been shut down while I try and finish school & start my career. Thank you so much for your support! xo - Aug/2014

1 comment:

  1. I love this. Stationary shops are like my all time favourite thing. This is SUCH a good idea! Love Elle xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie