Monday, June 11, 2012

Hello Monday: Vanity Sneak Peek

Happy Monday, my loves! How was everyone's weekend? Mine was lovely. I went to market & found the most wonderful vintage couch, a mid-century modern nightstand & a couple other pieces for just $80! I'll be sharing those with you closer to when I move into my new apartment.


Meanwhile, I actually want to show you this wonderful little box for my vanity that my mother gave me. Now, it's just a sneak peek, mind you. I intend to feature the entire set up when I get into the new place, but for now, here's a little taste. 
It holds all of my jewelry, some of my hair things, and my favorite nail-polishes. It makes me feel so much better to have all of my jewelry displayed like this. No more cluttered mess. As for where I've gotten everything: Etsy, Target & Forever 21 for the most part. 


I can't wait to move in to the new place & share everything with you guys! 
Meanwhile, what do you use to organize your vanity? Necklace stands? Boxes? Drawers?
 

14 comments:

  1. I love LOVE those Rabbit earrings! LOVE!! I haven't long lived in my boyfriend's place and I am slowly but surely giving it a more girly feel. I am so sad though, because in the move, all my jewelry got all smushed up in a bag and are in a big tangled mess... I can't even begin to unravel them. So sad :( xxx Love Elle xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These items are so adorable especially your bunny earrings! Can't wait to see the full thing :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god this looks so darling :) I don't have a vanity right now but oh I want one so bad!
    love those earrings!


    x
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, love all of the cameo-style jewelry! And the bunnies? Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wish mine looked like this x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see your new apartment! I'm a new follower but I love your taste :) I need to organize my accessories better. I'm thinking of getting some kind of shelving unit, a spice rack or something similar, for the wall where I can put everything without sacrificing dresser space. Putting everything on my dresser makes me feel so cluttered!

    Mia
    miaa-moore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair clips are just the cutest! I am a new follower and am totally loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable! You really have the most adorable accessories.

    -G.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute aren't those earrings?! awww

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very pretty! You're moving? Where?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your nail polish colors. :) What a great post idea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! I wish I was more organized like this! Cant wait to see what u do with the new place! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hiii! Just letting you know I've nominated you for the One Lovely Blogger Award. Well done! You can see the post here: http://revkah.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/one-lovely-blog-award.html <3

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie