Saturday, June 30, 2012

Smashed on Saturday

Happy Saturday, my dearest ones! I'm pretty excited to share a new weekly post: Smashed on Saturday. No, we're not talking about that kind of smashed ;) but we are talking about Smash booking. And what better way to introduce the day, then having a little stop-motion?

(Note: the video quality will get better after it's been online a little longer.)

 Not all the pages are complete, and this isn't but half of the pages in my book, but there it is folks. A little sample of the pages I've got thus far. Over the next bunch of Saturdays, I plan on sharing tips, techniques, pages & inspiration for your paper playing pleasure. :] 
And if you're interested in playing with me, Miss Keely Quinn and I have some exciting news to share soon! :] So be looking for that. 

Meanwhile, how are you, my sweet ones, spending your weekend? 

7 comments:

  1. Oh, man! What a cute video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Smash book too! I love it! I haven't gotten to play with it much yet because most of my stuff is packed away for the summer, but I think it's so gorgeous and I love the low-pressure scrapbooking idea.


    Mia
    http://miaa-moore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! You've inspired me to start my own!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's so cute! I love 'You're a peach print' :D
    Also what's the song called?
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually bought my own smash book on Friday because of your posts. So excited to get started! Thank for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so jealous of your creativity. I was inspired by your first post about smash booking. I tried it out...but...well I made a cute looking first page and I think I'm def going to hold onto it and try, try again. Any tips??

    Fromfreyawithlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Smash book. I need one of my own!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie