Friday, June 8, 2012

What I Wore: Patterns and Puppies?

Ok, ok. I know. It's Friday & Friday's are supposed to be dedicated to illustration & all the little doodles I'm meant to have drawn over the week. But let's be honest. It's again, been a super busy week. And I haven't drawn anything in a while now & while that makes me sad, I've got something to cheer everyone up: a new outfit post!
So yes, this entire outfit is from Target (as most of my clothes end up being..) but seriously. Everything. Sunglasses, dress, belt, tights, shoes & even the wallet! WOAH. Overboard? Probably. Do I care? Not at all. Target rocks.
Puppy wanted to play too. :] The little brat kept running in and stealing the whole shot, heh. But he's too sweet to edit out. 
Meanwhile, I often get asked why I wear either high-waisted skirts or dresses, or I wear a belt around my waist. Well honestly, as it's the smallest part on me, I like to draw attention to that, hah. It shows off the smallest part as well as my curves. I'm sure some of my fellow plus-sized gals do the same. But I also just love the style. It's me. 
But what about you guys? What do you do//wear to help flatter your shape? & Does anyone else have little divas for pets? :]




11 comments:

  1. I love it! Your are absolutely fabulous. We don't have Targets here so actually I'd be pretty excited to buy stuff there. You look great x

    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the dress is fabulous! You look stunning! And I love your dogs! My pets love to be on photos too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look fab i love the dress ad the dog too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the colors.
    Your blog is amazing.
    :)

    Angela @ The Lovely Cup

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog -- so inspiring! I just started my own so I am envious of others who are talented at blog design :)

    I also have had moments where I wear entirely Target outfits... to go shop at Target. Oops.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried a dress on similar to this back in the spring from Target and didn't get it, and now wish i had! I love it. Looks so good on you! And my dog is totally a diva, despite the fact that he's a boy. He's a spoiled one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit on you, it's perfect for warmer days!
    I also like to draw attention to my waist and belt everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww! He's so adorable. I love your dress!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's outfits like these that suck me and my wallet into Target, never to return xD Seriously though, it looks super cute on you (love the pattern!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kenzie, you look so cute! An adorable outfit, but an even more adorable young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this. I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie