Monday, July 2, 2012

Hello Monday: Meredith




So yesterday I had one of those days where everything I touched was garbage. & It put me in quite the sour mood. So I decided to do a quick sketch to lighten me up & get this week started right. 
Introducing: Meredith. Meredith has magnificent hair and a mighty fondness of pink. She doesn't like tea and only drinks water with two ice cubes and a mighty amount of lemon. And the only thing that truly annoys her (besides her Great Aunt's macabre collection of dirty gym socks) is the "Elvis Curl," right above her nose, that won't ever stay put. 

Meanwhile, what are you working on, sweets? & How was your weekend? 


11 comments:

  1. Her hair is how I feel. I love this. But I hate those days when you can't get it together. Nothing sticks. I feel like that like 5 out of 7 days of the week. But then you get the touch, the beauty flows out and it's so worth it. Happy Monday!

    Fromfreyawithlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like her hair - chaotic but somewhat organized. perhap meredith will like that elvis curl? although I like to refer to it as superman curl.

    have a sweet day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh I just love her to pieces. Hope your day is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so talented, wish I could draw! I know the feeling you are describing and I hope you are feeling better. I've had a surprisingly good Monday so I'm looking forward to the rest of the week!

    Mia
    http://miaa-moore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a pretty garbage day the other day, too. I wish that I could do something as fabulous as this sketch on those sort of days! :) You are one talented lady! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am continually amazed by your work!! i love the colors and of course, her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an illustration! Now, if only I could give my hair that kind of volume... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow these illustrations are AMAZING!! I am so inspired right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so pretty! the curl reminds me of Belle from Beauty and the Beast!
    oh and the collar is so precious <3


    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie