Monday, July 23, 2012

Hello Monday: Mood Board


Happy Monday, my dear ones! I wanted to do something a little different this fine Monday. I always try to make Hello Monday an encouragement for the week--- something to get us through & get us going. And this week, I decided to make a mood board for how I'd like the rest of the week to feel. 
Song of the week: Anna Sun, Walk the Moon
Web of the week: Windy, windy.
Pinboard of the week: Of course, it's about paper.

I hope all of this helps us get through this week! What are you reading, watching, listening to, playing on, etc. to help you get through Monday? 

5 comments:

  1. I just added you on Pinterest and Instagram :) Excited to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna Sun is one of my favourite songs :D I'm currently reading 50 Shades of Grey, its defiantly out there!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great site! I have to say, you have a natural eye for design, which makes this blog really interesting.
    Let's see, today what's getting me through my Monday is a delicious cupcake my coworker made--pink lemonade flavored! Delicious. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh you have great aesthetic. so pretty!

    x
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Fire and Rain" by James Taylor always minimizes my Monday-morning-blues for some reason. I think it's because it reminds me of being a kid and playing with my parents' old records!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie