Thursday, July 12, 2012

Illustration Friday: Little Pink Studio


Happy Friday, my loves! Just wanted to share a quick little post on a project I'm working on. I'm redoing the blog of It's Paper Dear's July Sponsor: The Little Pink Studio. It's a long time coming & after everything she's done to help be get this box started and going, I'm finally redoing her design. It's still in rough stages. We've not 100% decided on the colors & I'd like to make the letters look like they're growing out of the frame. But we'll see. 
Meanwhile, I'm off to Nashville for the weekend, my dear ones. :] I'm going to relax and just be with my wonderful friends. But don't worry, I've lined up some lovely ladies to share their goodies with you while I'm gone. 
But anyway, what are your weekend plans? & What are you working on right now?

Have a wonderful weekend, my loves! 

4 comments:

  1. have a good weekend! I really love the illustration, it's super gorgeous!


    x
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The illustration looks lovely, wish I could do things like that :)
    Have a great weekend, be sure to take pics Zie!
    I am having a relaxed weekend, hopefully do some crafting. xox Susie
    evensweeterdreams.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute! Have a great weekend.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey lovely, I nominated you for the Liebster award over at http://bouquetofbee.blogspot.com.au/ :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie