Friday, July 6, 2012

Illustration Friday: Need. Coffee.


Here's Sarah K. She's fond of tea cakes and has a serious fondness for coffee. Which she needs lots of. Seriously. More coffee please. 

AKA, I'm going to need quite a bit of coffee to get me through the rest of today. Meetings & deadlines & other things that are quite unfun. So if you'd like to fill my inbox (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or the comment section with funny and lovely things, that'd be super swell. 

But what are you all up to today, my darling ones? 

EDIT: A bunch of folks have asked how long these doodles take. Under 30 minutes. It's just for fun and to make sure I keep doodling. :]

8 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what Friday will hold, because I still haven't gone to bed! :) Haha. Hope you have a good day today, despite the need for coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your doodles so FREAKING much! :) Love Elle xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. One thing I love about reading your daily posts is that I feel like you're just talking to us, like we're all hanging out and figuring out what to do with our day. I just got some coffee as a midmorning kick in the pants. Today I'm working on this move to Toronto and starting to pack my things. 6 days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, the bow is super cute :) I wish I had talent like you, I wouldn't be so bored! I hate the holidays.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your doodles are so cute! I love how sketchy and simple they are :) What a great way to keep on drawing too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you've had a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omigoodness Zie - I love(lovelove) your illustrations! :) They make me smile.

    I hope the rest of your week went by as stresslessly as possible and that you're enjoying a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cool :) you are talented, missy!

    x

    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie