Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What I Wore: Hair Goodies

It's Wednesday, my dearest ones! And thank goodness! The week is half over! :D Why are you so excited, Zie? Two things, luvs. 1. I'm going on a mini vacation this weekend. Back home to Nashville for a few days to see my dear friends and zeh boy.  2. The boxes go out tomorrow! & I can't wait to see what everyone thinks of them.
Meanwhile, I just got one of my packages yesterday. & I'll just go ahead and say this. I have a new favorite way to tie up an outfit. 
Miss Kaley makes adorable hair goodies. I had been eyeing them for quite some time, but when she added new ones, I just had to grab one. & I'm so glad I did. 

They're comfortable to wear & I've figured out three different ways to wear it that suits me & my fluffy hair. ;) And let's be honest, I love the little bit of whimsy it adds to any outfit.


I wanted to show the three ways I would wear this. All down, half up, all up. Now, I'm sure you'll wonder why I pulled my hair out & around it, rather than wear it as a crown. No, it's not because I've got anything against crowns. My hair is just really fluffy & curly and I look a bit silly otherwise.
Now, if you're not wearing it as a crown, I recommend making sure it's going to stay put. (I'm sure it would on it's own... but I like to drive with the windows down & I'd hate to lose it!) I used little clippies & just grabbed a section of my hair AND the crown, not too tight, not too loose. ;)
And then my strawberry earrings to finish it all off. And off I go!

Meanwhile, what's your favorite way to finish up an outfit, darlings? & How are you getting on this week thus far?

11 comments:

  1. Such an adorable video and a darling granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh your video is amazing and you are SO cute...:)) I will make that hair goodies...
    All best wishes and happy days..:))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for the boxes!

    And that headpiece is so cute! I think I prefer it as more of a headband style, because, yeah - I'd probably lose it if I used it more as a crown, haha. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too cute!!! I adore the video and can't wait to give this a try! :) thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow I want one! I really, really, really, really, really want one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that headband is so cute! I've been meaning to get a floral headband for AGES.

    xx
    Melissa @ Melicious

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great video! I have seen some of these hairbands in the store and never knew what to do with them, but now I know!
    Have a great miniholiday!

    Susie
    evensweeterdreams.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, Zie! How cute! Thanks for styling my crown in your video, I shared it on the Honey Pie FB page (hope that's alright).

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1) You are just the CUTEST!!
    2) My daughter and I sing that song at the top of our lungs in the car all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can I just say that you're so pretty? :D
    And the headband's cute too, suits you well!

    xo
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair is amazing, I wish I had it! I love hair bands most of mine have bows on :D
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie