Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What's in My: Forever 21 Haul!

Hello, my darlings! How is your mid-week going? Mine is half exciting, half insane. This is my last week for full-time of the boring 9-5. So I'm working crazy long hours & busting out work as fast as possible, and training my replacement. But then, it's also super exciting because I'm going to have two weeks of my summer left to pack & craft & work on It's Paper Dear. Plus, this weekend I'm going back to Nashville for a couple days to celebrate boyfriend's birthday & then to Atlanta for a trip to Ikea with Mom & Dad.
Meanwhile, in celebration of everything that's going on lately, I treated myself to a little shopping spree at Forever 21.
Necklaces, hair bows, earrings, a fabulous bracelet, lips, a ridiculously awesome makeup bag and the most fantastically fabulous gold glitter clutch. YOU GUYS. I love it all so, so much. I'm sure you'll be seeing it all again in a "what I wore" but for now... I just couldn't wait to show you all. 
Meanwhile, I'm curious how you treat and reward yourself? And what are your plans for the weekend? 
---
EDIT: Today's the last day to enter the Little Pink Studio give away! :} Winner will be announced on Friday. 


13 comments:

  1. What a great haul. That bracelet is so pretty. I look forward to seeing how you style each piece in an outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh what a lovely bag of goodies!! That gold glitter clutch is gorgeous, want, want, want! Particularly love the necklaces too and looking forward to seeing all of these featuring in future posts.

    This weekend (well, technically Friday) is the start of the Olympics here in London, so I'll be watching bits of that on the tv but also getting out and enjoying the lovely weather with my best friend who is coming to visit, woop woop!

    Have a fun weekend and good luck with It's Paper Dear!

    From your new follower, Jo :-) x
    harryandleelee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty things you got! I love the polkadot bows!

    Nothing beats a trip to Ikea. Don't forget the hot dog!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looove it all! Especially the bows. Did the glitter mod podge work on your purse? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pretty stuff there, I love F21 accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHHHHHHHHHHH i wanna do this. Being unemployed SUCKS right now! What great finds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww everything looks great and you're so good at arranging things and making pretty pictures! enjoy your holidays :)

    Oh, I treat myself with clothes, usually :P

    x
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I nominated you for the Liebster Award.

    Great haul, btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So jealous! Your vintage fashion sense (transpired into your art) is making me green with envy - so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. btw, totally just wrote a reminder to myself to stop by forever21 tmrw to look for those mini gold bows! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, so many sparklies! I love the bows, I need some in my life. Gotta get to Forever 21 tomorrow I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh la la! Love all the little different bows and jewelry! It fits in with sort of a vintage, pastel theme! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I love the bows and the pendants! Such cute picks! -Jessica

    THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie