Monday, August 13, 2012

Hello Monday: Moving Update

YOU GUYS. I'm still trying to get moved in & get everything finished. But the cable guy just left & so we finally have internet & tv! SHARK WEEK AHHHHH. But I'm running around like a crazy person because I'm also doing RA (Resident Advisor) training for school and have meetings and whatnot all week. So I'm getting ready to pop off to another one. But first, I wanted to share a little snippet of what's been going on... 

I'm going to keep most of it a secret for the big reveal, but here are some little detail shots. & Yes, I am going to have a closet studio space :D 
Also, because it's one of my favorite places, a yummy shot of Pancake Pantry here in Nashville. Dad has to work this week & couldn't stay, so we went before he left. & Now it's just me & mom in my new place until the new roommates get here later this week.
But I've got to run! Meanwhile, what have you all been up to? Did you have a lovely weekend?

3 comments:

  1. It's looking sooo adorable! I can't wait to see more. :)) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting to see your new place1 Especially the closet studio, that sounds brilliant :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh I'm moving right now too! Can't wait to see what you do with your space, I love seeing other peoples' apartments and such.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie