Wednesday, August 15, 2012

It's Paper Dear: August Reveal

Hello, my sweet ones! Some exciting things to share today... Boxes are out & now the big reveal! If you are waiting on your box & want to be surprised... stop reading here!! ;) Otherwise, here we go! 

This month's It's Paper Dear has a really lovely citrus feel. It also has some lovely things to help those of us who are going back to school this month. Pretty bookplates, DIY book marks, flags to note your place in books & notebooks, a little notebook to fit in your purse and a pen & pencil. All put prettily in a fun pencil box!
But of course, we also have some really fabulous sponsors this month. With TONS of greeting cards & another journal for you!
I'm quite excited about this month & almost wish we hadn't sold out so I could have one myself, hah. But oh well! There's always next month... 
And as with July, this month, I've included a sample of something else that's in the shop right now. This month, it's a printable journaling card kit for just $3! 
Meanwhile, how have you used your July box? How would you use the August box? And for anyone interested in possibly working with It's Paper Dear in the next few months, please shoot me an email at (ziecampbell AT gmail DOT com). :} 
So what do you think? :}

6 comments:

  1. These are spectacular! Love the bright colors and patterns. =) Can't wait for my September box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Zie!! Will have to get myself a subscription, but will wait till after my holiday in september.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your email so we can work together in the next few months! Love the August Box :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness, so pretty! I'm seriously checking on the subscription statuses every day - my plans for the last got squelched thanks to school costs that have started to creep up, soon as I get those settled I'll be back for more! I'm turning into a stationary addict xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new box! I used some of my July box to do some Smashing, still have lots of goodies left over! I used the little spool of bakers twine to make a hanger for my earrings! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got my box today in Ireland and its super cute!!! I really, really love the birthday cards and badge and PLUS I know I'll have a use for everything! I'll use some of the items in my card making, all of which will be going on sale in a couple of weeks in a pop shop collective I'm part of! Thanks so much - I'll be back for more at some stage!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie