Friday, August 24, 2012

Illustration Friday: Doodles & Classes

It's that time of the week again! Where I pop in & share something silly I've been doodling & noodling. But this week, I'm even more excited about Friday. Because my Illustration 3 class starts today!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 
K, I'm done. But seriously. Pretty pumped. But here are just a couple little doodles I've been playing with. Lately I've been thinking a lot about bearded characters, spending quite a bit of time looking at pretty letters and silhouettes. & I'll be sharing more work from class every week, so keep checking back for that :} 
Meanwhile, what are you doing on this fine day? What are you working on? & Do you have any awesome plans for this weekend? Cheers! xo

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the silhouette!
    Hope your first day in Illustration 3 is great.
    Love, Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zie I love your work so much!! This is gorgeous!

    x
    Angie // sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable illustration. What tools do you use to get your drawings on the computer? Sketch, scan and then a tablet?

    Hope your class was fabulous!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe so cute! I love silhouettes - these are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie