Thursday, August 9, 2012

Illustration Friday: Inspiration

sources
Hello there, my sweet ones! I know it's a bit late, but tomorrow's the day! & I won't have time to post in the morning because I'm moving back to Nashville! I have extremely mixed feelings about this. As I'm writing this, my puppy is curled up next to me & I can tell he knows what's going on. He knows I'm moving & we both are sad about it. I'm going to miss my family here & I'm going to miss the house I grew up in. (I'll end here & leave out all the sappy and sad things. Because this is supposed to be fun!)
But, I'm also really excited to be one step closer to getting my own place :} Because YOU GUYS. DECORATING IS SO MUCH FUN. <3 
But anyway, here are some illustrations that really inspire me right now. I love the colors & the lines & the content. BUGS. Love me some buggies. Dead ones, of course. I like looking at them, but only when they don't move. Otherwise... yuck. ;)
Hopefully Monday I'll be able to share more of my own stuff, and not just inspiration posts, but I don't want to leave you guys hanging while I'm moving, hah. 
But who/what is inspiring you right now? Do you have pretty art bits around your home? And any last minute DIY crafts for my new place you want to share with me? 

(Oh, and as a side note... if you'd like to keep up with the move & all the things I'm doing this weekend, be sure to check instagram & twitter. <3) 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, darling! I love the kitty illustration!

    xo
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie