Tuesday, August 28, 2012

It's Paper Dear: Call For Sponsors!

Hello everyone! I hope you'll forgive my absence yesterday, I'm still trying to figure out how to balance school, It's Paper Dear, blogging, and everything else. For the first week or so, I'll imagine it might be a bit bumpy. But we'll get there!  Meanwhile, I'm popping on today for something I'm actually excited about:
I have had the pleasure of working with four AMAZING paper-loving folks over the last two months. & It has been wonderful to see their work, fall in love, and then be able to turn right around and add the work into a box as to share my love for them with subscribers of It's Paper Dear. And so far, it has been a little whirlwind of an adventure that I'm excited to invite other folks into. 
When I first started this little box back in July, I originally had *planned* on 12 boxes. Now I say that loosely, because I thought I might sell one...mayyyybeee two boxes TOPS. But then something crazy happened. I sold 10 of the 12 in no time at all. & Then August went on sale, again I had planned on the 12. And that sold out in about two weeks! So we figured out a way to add a few more, totaling at 18---all sold out! And now, with September not even here yet, we have sold out at 24, with sales clear into October, November, and December! 
You guys, I cannot even begin to tell you how much this all means to me, or just how much I have appreciated all the support. But now I'm ready to really share my excitement & this little adventure with you! 
Each month, I am going to try and keep to 1-3 sponsors, that way each sponsor gets the maximum amount of exposure. & Depending on your level of involvement, you can control  that amount of exposure, so the higher your involvement, the more people see you! :}

What kinds of things are you looking for? --You might ask. Good question!
I'm looking for all sorts of pretty paper bits: journals, greeting cards, recipe cards, paper packs, old photographs, stamps, etc! It's an endless list, honestly. But I'm also looking for things like pens, pencils, embellishments for paper projects, ribbon, string, tapes, etc. Again, a really lengthy list. It doesn't have to be hand made or even something YOU designed. Even collectors of vintage post cards are welcome to join in! :D

Sound like something you might want more information on? Or even something that you really want to be a part of? Send me an email! (zie cambpell AT gmail DOT com) Or leave your email in the comments below & I'll get back to you!

And for the rest of you, what kinds of things would you like to see in the future from It's Paper Dear & Darling Dear? I have quite a few surprises in store for you in the next month or so, but I'm alway eager to hear what you think! :} Hope you have a fabulous rest of your day! xo

2 comments:

  1. Can you email me please: luckyrainbowdesigns[at]gmail.com

    I may be able to help out in some way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... I think I could come up with something to put in there. :) Send me an email! breepair@gmail.com of course. ;) Hope you're having a fabulous week!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie