Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What I Wore: Pretty, Pretty Princess

Happy Wednesday, my dearest ones! It's been a really good day thus far & I'm not even sure why. I woke up with a smile and haven't gotten rid of it since. And as such, I'm feeling rather pretty today. And I'm actually almost done with my apartment now (just a few things left to hang up) and I can't help but feel like a princess in this room. 
Meanwhile, how are you today, my sweet ones? Have you had a beautiful day? And what do you wear to make yourself feel like a prince or princess? :} 

6 comments:

  1. You're so cute. Love the dress, and I really want to see more of the apartment!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the dress and what I can see of that room is lovely too!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look wonderful! I can't wait to tour your room :)

    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable! do you always dress up like this for school?

    ReplyDelete
  5. holy moly Zie that looks gorgeous on you :D

    xo Angie|| http://www.sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie