Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What's in My: Mail

Happy Wednesday, darlings! How goes the week for everyone else? Mine, well, I'm lazily taking my time with this post today in hopes that I might miss my doctor's appointment. Don't really want to do that today, no thanks. :/ 
But anyway, after the little preview of my snail-mail I had quite a few people ask me about it & what kinds of things I was getting in the mail, etc. So here we go, folks. My mail from this week :} 
I have a few pen pals, all of which are lovely. So far this week, I've gotten three letters & a post card. I just recently started this pen-pal business, so for most of these, it's the first letter I've gotten from them. And MAN, I was so happy! 
A handmade card with a little trinket she picked up for me in Arizona; a recipe card & letter used from the July It's Paper Dear box!; a pretty letter from my soon-to-be roommate; and an adorable postcard from Nova Scotia!
And these are some of the things I picked up to help me write my own letters. Some Hello Kitty pens & stamps, and some new pretty stationery that I'm doodling on. I swear I'm an adult! Haha >.< I just love this stuff. 
But what about you guys? Do you snail-mail? Have you ever done it? Do you know of pretty places for me to find more lovely stationery stuff? ;)

16 comments:

  1. Your letter is stamped and in the mail! <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is so sweet. I used to have a couple of pen pals when I was younger. I once kept it up for around 4 years with one friend. I hope you enjoy it, it's a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE snail mail, but unfortunately have a hard time keeping up with pen pals :( I'll just have to deal with ordering things online ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, where did you find those pens? they're adorable! Haha, I love writing to pen pals too. Its more personal than chatting online!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! I used to have pen pals but then I always forgot to write back!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post, suits well with my snail mail exchange :D Thanks for the inspiration!

    xx Susie
    evensweeterdreams.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love snail mail though I don't get it often anymore ><; My grandma would always send out a homemade card for the holidays, with stamps and stickers. And super cute stationary from my Japanese exchange-student friend.

    Your mail and stationary supplies are all super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! Snail mail! So fun. :) I love sending mail. IF you want a new penpal (from the lovely frozen Northern BC, Canada), fire me an email (foxyouverymuch@gmail.com)! I'm always looking for new places to send letters!

    Great post, Zie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would you like an English penpal?!

      Delete
  9. Oh I envy you. Your letters are so cute. I've signed up for so many blog pen pal exchanges and have sent several letters and never got one back. -.-
    It seems like so much fun to have a pen pal.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love snail mail! I have two friends I write with since we live in opposite ends of the country now (here in Denmark that means 5 hours away, haha). It's so difficult to find pretty paper with matching envelopes, though! I guess it's because few people still write letters like that :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my! I wish that my mail looked like this - I guess I will just have to make the effort to, you know, actually seek out some oen pals! :)

    xx

    Melissa @ Melicious

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely thing to have a pen pal, but I think I would be very bad at keeping up with it - good on you for doing it! These letters look adorable.
    This is my fave stationary site: http://uponafold.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  13. If you'd like another penpal let me know. I'm @paperdoll_83 on Twitter. As for where to get new cute stuff, try janetstore.url.tw :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is so cute! and I can seriously learn from how you take photos, so gorgeous :)


    x
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie