Tuesday, August 7, 2012

What's this?

Yes, my dears, it's time to show a tiny little-itty-bitty, really small little peek at the August It's Paper Dear box. :} So take a look & see what you think... 
I can tell you, without giving anything away, that August is very different from July, and man, oh man. September is SO different from the last two. 
To those who were lucky to grab up an August box before we sold out (twice!), I hope this gets you excited for your little box  that's being sent out this week. :} 
And for those who missed it, don't worry! September is still for sale! Though, we are running out of those pretty quickly. I'm doing my best to keep up & to keep offering more and more boxes per month, but they still are limited, so grab them while you can! ;)
Also, as a side note, we are always taking on partners for It's Paper Dear's future months, so if you make/sell/collect any kind of paper or office goodie, please shoot me an email: zie campbell AT gmail DOT com. 
Meanwhile, I'm curious what everyone else is doing and making this week? And if you've gotten a box, what did you make with it? I'm always curious to see! :D

5 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous!! I need to get my hands on one of these boxes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really want to sign up for this! I am moving soon and want to wait until I am settled... but definitely this year. =) I've been dying to get a subscription since I saw your box on Jenny Holiday's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get mine! It looks SO cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! that just made me so excited! I can't wait :) Also, totally just bought September, phew, glad I made it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. its just so sad that i cant get this for the reason that shipping costs a lot for Philippines :( great job at spoiling the ladies that gets your cute boxes... one day i'll get this :) i hope im not too late though .lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie