Friday, September 7, 2012

Illustration Friday: Laura

Happy Friday, everyone! :} I've been in class all day & that keeps messing with my posting schedule. I'm going to try and get ahead of these things, though, so I can post in the morning vs. the afternoon-evening. 
Meanwhile, I wanted to share an update on what I came up with after this project was assigned. I'm rather fond of her & I wanted to keep the car really loose. But her bag was fun to make & I'd love to be adventurous enough to try a hair color that bold, hah! 
But anyway, I just wanted to share that quickly with you guys. 
OH & also: Today is my mom & dad's wedding anniversary! Pretty sure they've been together for like 34,000,986 years, so pop on over to her blog & wish them well! :} Congrats, Mom and Dad! Love you! 
And now lastly, what are you getting into this weekend? Big plans? Small plans? Lay around and watch movie plans? ;)

3 comments:

  1. Just read what you had to do for the project. TOTALLY CREEPY but I loveee the illustration you did! So cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I just stumbled upon your blog and it's absolutely gorgeous. I love your style and your illustrations and I can't wait to get to know you more. Just wanted to post quick and say hi! (Love how your project turned out. I would be quite giddy in that situation, I'm sure!)

    Xo,
    ♥ Em
    teatreevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats with your parents!
    The illustration is gorgeous - as usual!

    x
    Angie || sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie