Friday, September 14, 2012

Illustration Friday: Sniffles & Glasses

Happy Friday, my dear ones. How has your week been? I've been feeling quite under the weather (off & on) all week. Missed a couple classes & most of the time just wanted to stay in bed, watch Buffy & snuggle up with my fuzzy warm blanket. But, I did manage to get most of the stuff that needed to get done... well, done. Hah. That included doodling in my sketchbook for illustration class. 
Lately I've been spending a lot of time thinking about glasses (as I'm hopefully getting mine today, actually) and nerds. I love both & am thinking about making a whole series of them in my printmaking class. These are just the start. 
Meanwhile, I'm headed to see my grandparents this weekend. :} Gonna spend some time with gran & gramps & the kids. Yay! But what are your plans this weeekend? And what are you currently doodling, noodling, or working on? 

1 comment:

  1. These are so sweet!!! :)
    I do hope you're feeling better. Have fun with your grandparents! I'm spending the weekend with my parents, and it's so nice to be around family.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie