Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Keeping Me Caffeinated

Happy Wednesday, my dears. It's that time again of celebrating the lovely folks who took me on  "coffee dates". & Here are the lovely group of gals who decided to keep this girl caffeinated this month. :} 
Meet the lovely SewCal Mama: twitter | blog
SewCal Mama is a fun and inspiring craft + DIY blog. I am a crafty and thrifty Mama + I love sharing my daily inspirations with my amazing readers, which is why I started SCM in the first place! Life is all about inspiring one another on a daily basis. So stop by my blog and say hi!
Meet the lovely Keely: twitter blog 
Hello again readers!  I am a girl on a mission to be crafty, learning to be an adult and enjoying it along the way.  I like to bake for you, so stop by and grab some fabulous recipes and enjoy some of the stories of my life!  I hope to see you around sometime soon :)

Meet the lovely Kelsea: twitter  blog  | shop | facebook
 Hi! I'm Kelsea, the lifestyle blogger over at Pink Wonderland. I love sharing projects, bits and pieces from my daily life, and promoting indie artists and small businesses I love. I recently started art journaling each week and would love for you to stop by and check it out!
----
A huge thank you to all of these wonderful folks! Go check them all out, they have wonderful things to say and sell and share! Meanwhile, who/what are some of your favorite blogs & shops right now?
(Update: This was supposed to be published yesterday, but Blogger didn't do it :( So we'll pick up with the "What I wore" again next week! Thanks again & sorry about the confusion!) 

2 comments:

  1. Off to check out the other two sponsors featured. =) Thanks, Zie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All cute blogs! Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie