Friday, September 28, 2012

silly sketches

Hello my darling ones. I've been crazy busy all week & just a lot of things going on right now. & I'll admit that numerous times this week I've need a bit of a pick-me-up and sketching these little guys helped me quite a bit. Because what's more lovely then kittens, birds that I have a story idea for, and pretty, pretty flowers? 
Meanwhile, what have you all been up to? How did your week go? Have any fun weekend plans? 
Also, I was thinking about opening up the sketches/doodles to you guys... so if there's something you'd like to see me draw, let me know! I think it'd be fun to see what we can come up with together :} xo, 

4 comments:

  1. Halloween! I would love to see what is poking around inside your head about Halloween. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute sketches :) no weekend plans for me just yet. hoping it goes slowwwwly though... this week went by too fast.
    xo dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO PRETTY! SO TALENTED! Draw cats with bows! or cupcakes, haha.


    x Angie || sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie