Saturday, October 13, 2012

A Cluttered Desk Signs a Cluttered Mind...


Hello my sweetest darlings! I've spent the better part of the morning looking at pretty spaces, trying to get inspired to tackle the horror that is my bedroom & studio. So much has been going on lately that I've let my spaces slip & it's making me feel horrid. Though, I can't feel too poorly about it, as Albert Einstein's words come to mind: "If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?" 
And with that, I'm feeling inspired enough to go into battle. Not to empty my desk, but tidy it up a bit ;) 
What are you up to, today? Do you have any inspiring spaces or quotes to share? & What room in your house always seems to stay messy? (If any at all, hah.) xo, 

2 comments:

  1. it's not really a quote tho but "believe that you can and you will" and my desk is always the messiest part of my room it's probably the messiest place of the entire house ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. My room is always messy, but my closet is always worse. I end up grabbing a ton of things, when trying to figure out what to wear. Then just throw what I don't wear on the floor of the closet. Such a bad habit to break.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie