Friday, October 26, 2012

Monsters, Aliens & Tattoos.

Happy Friday, my darling ones! :} I'm excited to show you some of the things I'm working on. Monsters and aliens. All of the time. And then, yesterday I found out about a tattoo shop here in Nashville, TN that was giving away free Halloween themed tattoos. So of course, I went and got one, hah. And I'm so glad I did because now I've finally found an artist to help me start my sleeve. So next week, I'm going back to get that going :} YOU GUYS. I'm so pumped. But I'm super swamped right now, so I gotta run. But what are your plans this weekend? And what are you all working on right now? 

3 comments:

  1. Oh that is so awesome! I think silhouettes are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! I love the tattoo you got, looking forward to see how your sleeve develops :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nashville? I am about 1.5 hours south of Nashville :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie