Thursday, October 4, 2012

October Coffee & Sweets

Happy Thursday, my sweet and darling ones! I'm excited to share some really lovely folks with you today! These are some of the fabulous folks who took me on a coffee date :} And they've been so kind as to play on my blog for a little bit today :} 

Hi, everyone!  My name is Kayla and I blog over at Kaylanaut!, my blog where I share my favorite things: everything from Polaroid photography to video games to crafty endeavors to simple moments out of my daily life here in the San Francisco Bay Area.  As someone who grew up in crazy-hot Phoenix, Arizona, I have developed a massive appreciation for all things Fall -- the layers, the leaves, and the treats.  

blog || twitter 
Needless to say, I am not alone in my love of things Pumpkin-flavored!  I recently stumbled upon this Pumpkin Pankcake & Waffle Mix at my local Trader Joe's, and had to whip them up with some cream cheese frosting for a delicious (albeit unhealthy) breakfast.  Stop by my blog and see what else I've been up to!  I'd love to meet you.  <3
blog || facebook || shop
"Here in Seattle (where some trees have indeed been beautifully yarn-bombed), fall has not really reached us yet so I'm still running around in a tank top and flip flops. But, that didn't stop me from sending my boyfriend out to get me half a dozen bagels and two tubs of shmear as soon as September hit. 

blog || facebook || shop

See, one of the absolute best things in the world is pumpkin shmear... hence the untoward bagel to shmear ratio. I usually slather the creamy pumpkin spread on their delicious chocolate chip bagels, but this year I also discovered the pumpkin walnut crunch bagel. Now my life is pretty much complete and I'm spreading the word because you deserve pumpkin deliciousness in your life too!"


blog || twitter 
This is a picture of me on a hike with a friend to go see the leaves changing.  I love the colors of fall, they are so gorgeous.  The second is a photo of pie night.  This is the first fall that I've embraced pie!  
blog || twitter 
I made a pie, had a friend make a pie, got a bunch of people together, some ice cream and a variety of drinks and we just hung out and ate pie.  I love that it's fall and that I can use all the cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice that I please, and that every time I bake with those my whole place smells like fall, it's perfect.
----------------------------------
Thank you all again for the coffee this month! :} Go pop by and see these lovely gals--they're all fabulous. :} 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for doing this!! Seriously, I loved this idea of changing it up by having it fall-themed. Pumpkin seems to be a common theme... hehe. I'll check out the other bloggers when I get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on the hunt for pumpkin shmear now..and pumpkin pancake mix!
    What a lovely group of gals. This was cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie