Monday, October 1, 2012

October Preview

Happy Monday, my sweet and darling ones! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Mine wasn't bad at all, but I'm excited about this week. Not sure why... I just have a feeling it's going to be a good week, haha. Meanwhile, I'm even more excited to share something with you all today... 
The October It's Paper Dear preview! I am really happy with the colors and all the pretty things in this month's box. Now, I know a lot of people have been wondering if it will be "traditional" Fall or Halloween themed... And as I've always wanted this little box to be different and fun and immune to the cliche, I didn't want to do that "traditional" October themed box. So everything in this box, from color to content, works much like Fall itself... as a wonderful transition from the bright, citrus of summer to the calmer colors of winter. I can't wait for everyone to get their boxes, & I hope you love them! 
If you haven't grabbed yours yet, don't worry! We have 5 left at this point. So pop on over to the shop & grab yours while you can :} 

4 comments:

  1. Awww I think these boxes are so adorable!!! Maybe once I start getting paid at my job I'll treat myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I subscribed this month, the sneak peek looks amazing, I think I may do a little happy dance when It arrives :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eep everything looks adorable! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie