Wednesday, October 17, 2012

the glamorous handmade life

Good afternoon, dear ones. :} How is your week going thus far? Anything exciting happening? Yeah, not much here either. I live such a glamorous life. It's Wednesday afternoon & I am all snuggled up in bed, with my little slipper guys, my yummy fries & a lovely book. I had read parts of it a long time ago and had liked it then, but the things I had skipped then are actually what I'm reading it for now, hah. Business-y stuff like how to keep records & all of that boring behind the scenes nonsense that goes into running this little business of mine. So far, some lovely tips, but still not 100% what I'm looking for. But then again, I'm not quite sure what I'm looking for. Perhaps a lovely passage saying "Zie, you need to do this _______ next." That'd be lovely. :} 
What about you guys? What are you reading? Do any of you have some tips//books like this you'd like to share? Hah, I'm in "research & revamp" mode. 
Also, side note,  thank you every one who had kind words for my mom yesterday :} You all are wonderful & I know she loves reading the nice things you say too. 
Hope you all have a darling rest of your day! xo, 

2 comments:

  1. Love your slippers! (I feel like I might've told you that before, but that doesn't make them any less awesome xD) I'm bogged down with classes lately, but I am reading Brideshead Revisited for one of them, along with trying to read Little Women and reread Deathly Hallows on the side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading the same book. :) I'm not totally satisfied but it clarifies a lot for someone who is at the beginning of handmade business path, so I think it's worth a read.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie