Friday, October 12, 2012

what i'm working on...

Hello, my darlings! Did you miss me? I've certainly missed you... I've been so swamped with midterms that I've had to take a break from pretty much everything else. But I'm mostly done now, so I hope to be back up and ready to go this weekend :} 
Meanwhile, I'm just popping in with a quick hello & to show you a little snippet of what I've been working on for class this week. In my Illustration 3 class, we're designing a logo for ourselves. REALLY hard to do actually. But I'm getting closer. & Then I've been studying for tests, working on filling out my sketchbooks (I was a bit behind, hah.), & making some interesting things in printmaking. Plus, I'm trying to get boxes completely ready to go out on Monday. So yes, quite busy here. But how have you all been? What are you working on this week? 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great Zie! :)
    I will be having a relaxed weekend with some shopping and having lunch with a friend.

    xx Susie
    Join my creative challenge!@ evensweeterdreams.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie