Monday, October 22, 2012

Zeh Post & Kitchen Experiments

Happy Monday, my dearest ones! :} How was your weekend?  Mine was lovely. I worked quite a bit, yes, but I got to relax, watch some films & just refresh :} Plus, I got *mostly* caught up on all my snail-mail, made some really fun stickers (that I'll be adding to the shop sometime today.) & I created some really interesting kitchen experiments that I feel were quite successful.
And today, I woke up in the best possible mood & feel like I'm ready to take over the world, hah. But what are you guys doing today? Hope your day is amazing, my loves! xo,

4 comments:

  1. oh! the stickers looks really lovely! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely mail and stickers!

    xxx
    Susie

    Snail mail week at my blog: evensweeterdreams.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey :) I LOVE YOUR BLOG, it's so good, would you like to follow eachother??
    www.cositsthebeesknees.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your store is TOO CUTE! The new bow stickers are so adorable :)

    PS - I nominated you for a Liebster! check it out here :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie