Friday, November 23, 2012

Cyber Monday Sale!

I forgot to mention in my post earlier that Darling Dear is hosting a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale. Going on now! 

Now is the perfect time to grab your custom illustrations, vintage goodies, stationery kits, paper packs, stickers, downloadable goodies, and holiday greeting cards! 
Darling Dear is hosting a couple different sale options from today, November 23 to Tuesday, November 27 at 11:59 PM. So pick which option works best for you and gobble up some darling goodies! :}
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+ Free shipping on any US order of $10+ with code FREESHIPPING **
+ 20% off the entire purchase with code CYBERMONDAY **
+ Buy one, Get one FREE on any digital goodie/printable with code PRINTABLE 
Just let me know at checkout which free digital/printable item you'd like. :}
Only one code per purchase, thank you.  
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And if you mention that you read my blog, I'll include an extra little goodie in your order :} 

**Not including It's Paper Dear boxes. 

1 comment:

  1. The November box looks so cute, and I LOVE all of your new cards.
    So cute.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie