Thursday, November 15, 2012

First star I see tonight...

Good afternoon, my dear ones! How's your week going? Everyone as ready for the weekend as I am? Actually, I'm ready for next Wednesday, honestly. Thanksgiving break cannot come soon enough. Anyway, I'm just popping in to share a couple things with you today:
The first: a new hair cut! If you follow me on twitter, you heard the other day that I cut off quite a bit of my hair. & Now here's a little snap of it. :] And while I really do like the cut, it's hard trying to figure out how to style it. Anyone with short hair wanna share some links/tips? Hah. And then second, when I reached 100 sales in my little shop , I rewarded myself with this darling little star necklace. I know 100 sales sounds like small potatoes to a lot of folks out there, but to me it's a big deal. That means over 100 folks now have visited & loved my work and my boxes enough to grab one & take them home. 
I decided to get this little gold star for two reasons: 1. My ever-lasting love for space and the vast amount of stars that represent all we do not know & all that I desperately want to know. 2. To remind myself when I'm down or when I feel like giving up that I've made it thus far in such a short amount of time, and to remind me that I can do anything I am passionate about. A "reach for the stars" if you will, hah. 
Do you have anything to help you remind yourself of how awesome you are & can be? 
Meanwhile, speaking of my little shop, don't forget to grab some pretty paper things, stationery, digital downloads, vintage purses, & your December It's Paper Dear box! And on orders over $10, be sure to use TENFORTEN at checkout for a 10% discount off your entire purchase :} And be on the look out for new Holiday goodies next week :} 
Hope you have a wonderful day, my darlings! 

4 comments:

  1. So sweet.
    Congrats on your milestone. Believe me, there are many, many times a small business owner will think of quitting, or a blogger may think of blogging....but you just have to keep at it.
    You got this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on reaching 100 sales! Having a milestone to look forward to is important, and so is rewarding yourself on your hard work :D

    And super cute haircut! I run into the same thing, where I'm unable to style it after its cut. Looks great though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous stationary! I love the necklace! super cute xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your milestone. Keep up the good work and keep reaching for the stars:)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie