Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Sweater Season!

Happy Sweater Season, my dearest ones! It's going to be a couple of really busy days for me, as the Southeast Chapter of the National Cartoonists Society is going to be at my school all day tomorrow with lectures, talks & private portfolio reviews of select students. And let me just say, that I'm so nervous. Some of the folks coming are some of the biggest names in the industry and are huge heros of mine. And for them to critique my portfolio...well, I may be ill on someone's shoes, hah. 
But then I also have a ton of work needing to get done, so busy, busy Zie. I'll probably be sharing my progress on some projects this weekend. But what are you all going to be up to this weekend? Does anyone else feel like the "weekend" really means more work vs. during the week? Heh. Hope you have a fabulous rest of your Friday & weekend, my sweetlings! 


5 comments:

  1. you are so brilliant! love this illustration, and love sweater season too. :)
    Good luck with the critiques and I can't wait to hear how much they love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!! That's so exciting! Please tell us all about how it goes! :)) Good luck! You're gonna be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey :) I'm a new follower after reading your interview on Susie's blog.

    I'm a new blogger and I find your advice really useful, and it's always nice to stumble across such an inspiring blog as yours!

    Good luck! and I'd love it if you could swing by my blog sometime :)

    Rebecca

    xxx

    rrecommends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the critiques! I hope it goes fabulously! Meeting your heroes is always a mix of excitement and illness, haha. And sweater season? My absolute favorite season!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so simple but so pretty! such talent you have!


    x Angie || sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie