Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I wonder if he'll eat that bug.


Hello, sweetlings. I hope your week is going well.  I was going through some oldddd files and folders on my computer & stumbled on some really old sketchbook pages and illustrations. And this little gem is all '09 work, I believe. Little doodles & character sketches. 
I always find it fun to look back on old work and see how you've progressed over the years. And the strangest part is looking at these & then remembering drawing them and even what I was thinking while doing it. Like the little character sitting above the clouds in the bug suit, holding the bug... I remember thinking "I wonder if he'll eat that bug. And I wonder what sound it'll make when he chomps down on it." Hah, strange. 
But anyway, I hope you have a fabulous rest of the day & safe travels to everyone going home/elsewhere for the holiday! xo, 

1 comment:

  1. Your illustrations are so whimsical and charming and I absolutely love them! Happy holidays to you too!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie