Thursday, November 8, 2012

What I Wore: Silly, Silly Zie

So I'm a complete goober. I was flipping through instagram this morning and I noticed that I keep taking the same photo over and over, just changing the outfit. Hah! These are all pictures from the last week. The first & last are date night outfits & the middle two are me trying on warm things. This makes me laugh, but I'm not upset about it. I'm probably going to even keep doing it, but I just thought I'd share how silly I was. 
Meanwhile, basically everything in every photo is from Target. (At this point, I wish they were sponsoring me. It'd make my shopping habits a bit cheaper, hehe.) Though, the hair thing is from Modcloth and the pink sweater is from a local thrift store. 
But anyway, yes, I'm quite silly. Even my fingers are the same on how I hold my phone! >.<
Do you guys do anything silly like this? And how is your week going? Can you believe it's Thursday already? I feel like it's a Monday. ---Hope you are well!

4 comments:

  1. You're adorable! These outfits are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfits!! That coat is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we had a Target in the Netherlands, all your clothes look so pretty! And haha I love that you didn't even realise you were posing the same :P Love your style, dear!

    x Angie || sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. (and I love the pose. ha. )

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie