Monday, December 10, 2012

Gift Ideas: For the organization geek

Hello, sweets! I hope you are doing wonderfully! I personally am running around like a crazy person as finals are almost over, but there's still so much to do! AHHHHH. < / freakout>. Meanwhile, I've only been surviving thus far as I'm quite a bit more organized this year vs. any other. & This little beauty above would definitely be a contributing factor. It was one of the many wonderful gifts I got for my birthday (more on that later) and I can honestly say, as an organization geek, it's amazing. So many pockets and flaps and zippers and just all over amazing. Mine looks quite different from the one on the site (above), as I got the pink one (did you doubt me?) and I have jammed it with even more goodies than they have, hah. It is a bit expensive, really, but MochiThings has a bunch of other pretty awesome and cheaper options, as well. Overall, though, I am really happy with it and would recommend it to any other organization geek. :} 
But what about you guys? Do you have any organization contraptions that you'd like to share? I'm always on the hunt for the next thing that is going to change my life, heheh. 
Anyway, have a wonderful rest of your day, m'dears! xo,

3 comments:

  1. It's so funny that you posted this, I've been on their site all week and I have a smaller version of this in my cart that I'm debating along with a lot of their really cute sticky notes :) Obsessed with your blog btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SUCH an organization geek so I love this SO MUCH!!! I also love Mochi things. You should check out Artbox.co.uk and Yozo crafts! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo you have a space for everything!! I love it...I think I'm going to add that to my Christmas wishlist! Best wishes w/ your finals! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie