Friday, December 7, 2012

Illustration Friday: Animation Final

Hello, my sweetums! I hope you've had a wonderful week. I'm really ready for it to be Wednesday, classes to be over & to be able pretend finals never happened. But for now, I wanted to share what I did for my animation final. 
There are a couple of typos & the timing is a little off on a couple spots, but it took 2 hours to render and I really don't want to go through that again, hah. But anyway, we had to take our shadow puppets that were cut out of paper & animate them into a short story. I did that & then added colors and background goodies in Illustrator. A really tedious process, yes, but quite rewarding, I feel. 
I had fun in this class & on this project and hope to make some more animations in my downtime over the next year. :} 
But what do you guys think? & What are you all doing this weekend? Any big plans? xo,

3 comments:

  1. Bravo! I love this!
    Great job. So hard to believe you hand cut all of those fine details.
    Good luck on finals.
    Cerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It reminded me of the original French versions of some popular fairy tales before they were sweetened for American consumption.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's cute but also kind of creepy haha! You're amazingly talented, can't believe you made that all yourself!x


    x
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie